1967 Mercedes 230 SL ‘Pagoda’
Lovingly restored over 14 years and only driven 2,000 miles since. Original UK RHD example with desirable optional 3rd seat and detachable hardtop.
- Mileage: 94,300 miles
- Number of Owners: 6
- Engine: 2.3 Inline 6
- UK Registration: VVX 678E
- Chassis Number: 11304222018764
- Matching Numbers? Yes
- Exterior Colour: Midnight Blue
- Interior Colour: Grey
This car has only been used on the finest of days and has always been garaged, covered and connected to a battery charger maintaining this car as well as possible.
- Keeper 1 - Unknown owned it for 12 years.
- Keeper 2 - E Neagle, 3 Netherton Close, Chichester – Bought the car 0n 26/10/1979 and owned for 4 years.
- Keeper 3 - Charles Edward Mancey (Guildford) – 15/03/1983 and owned for 12 years.
- Keeper 4 - Robert (Bob) Charles Pilott (Guildford) – 20/10/1995 and owned for 20 years photo in folder of the car days after he bought it. Purchased as a project and carried out full restoration.
- Keeper 5 - 14/02/2015 (Silchester Garage, Berkshire) had for 3 months.
- Keeper 6 (Current Keeper) - 28/05/2015 – owned for 6 years.